The Mission of the Kanab Area Chamber of Commerce is to advance and promote the economic environment for business, to advocate for responsive government and quality education, while preserving the Kanab Area unique community characteristics.
We seek to grow our local economy & improve business climate through networking opportunities, resources, education, events, programs & services.
- Business to Client
- Business to Business
- Business to Community
- Monthly Luncheons
- Special Events
- A voice for Business on
- Legislative issues and
- Government regulations
- Provides assistance and information to businesses that are starting-up, expanding or relocating. We work closely with local resources to provide information and the assistance they need.
- Links consumers with suppliers and customers through our referral network. We direct visitors, newcomers, residents, or other businesses to our member businesses that supply the products and services they need.
- Holds a luncheon the second Tuesday of the month from noon to 1 pm. A great networking opportunity and a way to be in the know about issues facing business.
- Maintains a website www.kanabchamber.com that provides locals & visitors with the chamber business directory, area information and important links to other partner sites.
- Provides networking and marketing opportunities for member businesses.
- Increase visibility for businesses through Business Spotlights, Ribbon Cuttings & Press Releases on events. We encourage our members to attend these events, meet the owners and support their efforts.
- Keeps members informed about current events, activities and business issues.
- Promotes & supports the local economy through Buy Local First program, events & networking.